7290 Gail Dr, Bartlett, TN 381333 beds, 2 baths, 2,099 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- koi pond, pool, shed/workshop, storm shelter, bonus room, arbor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,099 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: B0157F J00001
- Zillow Home ID: 42298309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7290 Gail Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% higher than in Bartlett, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38133 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,290 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1989
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 7298 Gail Dr Bartlett, TN$132K321,790
- 3056 Lauren Dr Bartlett, TN$105K321,133
- 7280 Gail Dr Memphis, TN$129K32.51,650
- 7301 Brian Casey Cv Bartlett, TN$125K321,325
- 7295 Brian Casey Cv Memphis, TN$123K321,463
- 7304 Gail Dr Bartlett, TN$139K322,242
- 7289 Gail Dr Bartlett, TN$130K321,445
- 7301 Gail Dr Memphis, TN$136K321,674
- 3030 Lauren Dr Memphis, TN$133K321,530
- 7307 Brian Casey Cv Memphis, TN$128K321,363
- 3020 Lauren Dr Memphis, TN$119K321,202
- 7305 Gail Dr Bartlett, TN$143K321,598
- 3080 Lauren Dr Bartlett, TN$131K321,408
- 3057 Lauren Dr Bartlett, TN$101K321,136
- 3053 Lauren Dr Memphis, TN$101K321,149
- 3063 Lauren Dr Memphis, TN$120K321,896
- 7308 Brian Casey Cv Memphis, TN$127K321,323
- 3012 Lauren Dr Memphis, TN$142K321,437
- 7264 Gail Dr Memphis, TN$130K321,358
- 7304 Brian Casey Cv Bartlett, TN$126K321,393
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.