- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7294 Catalpa Ave, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $160,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 650 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,393 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 1200461690000
- Zillow Home ID: 17613820
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7294 Catalpa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% lower than in Highland, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 27805 Cobblestone Ct Highland, CA$224K321,312
- 7280 Catalpa Ave Highland, CA$247K431,609
- 7276 Catalpa Ave Highland, CA$230K32.51,609
- 27817 Cobblestone Ct Highland, CA$233K42.51,609
- 7289 Catalpa Ave Highland, CA$235K42.51,609
- 7277 Catalpa Ave Highland, CA$219K32.51,393
- 7247 Seine Ave Highland, CA$226K321,568
- 27823 Cobblestone Ct Highland, CA$227K32.51,393
- 7263 Catalpa Ave Highland, CA$234K42.51,609
- 7252 Catalpa Ave Highland, CA$238K42.51,609
- 7316 Pluto Ct Highland, CA$218K321,447
- 7284 Stoney Creek Dr Highland, CA$215K321,178
- 27835 Cobblestone Ct Highland, CA$195K221,108
- 7282 Stoney Creek Dr Highland, CA$269K32.251,393
- 7231 Seine Ave Highland, CA$223K321,556
- 7251 Catalpa Ave Highland, CA$220K32.51,393
- 7270 Stoney Creek Dr Highland, CA$210K321,178
- 27787 Baseline St Highland, CA$318K422,745
- 7326 Pluto Ct Highland, CA$209K321,090
- 7240 Catalpa Ave Highland, CA$226K32.51,393
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.