- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
73-1300 Hiolani St, Kailua Kona, HI 967406 beds, 4 baths, 2,643 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Rare opportunity for Buyer looking for a property for a large or extended family and or a vacation home/primary residence with rental income to supplement mortgage or expenses.The newer home is a 2008 beautifully constructed 1,347 square foot 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with special touches like Ohia posts on the covered lanai, custom tiles in the bathrooms and open beam cedar ceilings through out (even on the lanai). The sellers built the home, but have not had much time to live there, so it is like brand new. The Master Bedroom is super sized, with room for a sitting area, a walk in closet and sliding doors that open onto the covered lanai. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms offer plenty of room for bedrooms sets and are separated from the Master by the Kitchen/Living/Dining area.The kitchen has plenty of cabinet space with glass front cabinet doors,curio shelves and a wrap around bar for dining. The dining room also opens onto the covered lanai offering convenient flow from the kitchen to lanai for outside dining/entertaining.Other special features include extensive rock wall work around the exterior of the property, vertical blinds on every window and rain shower heads.The 2nd home was built in 1977 and is a 1,296 square foot 3 bedroom, 2 bath stucco ranch, common for the time it was built. This home is dated but in good condition. Currently rented,, the tenant would be interested in staying on if Buyers wanted rental income.Both houses have ocean views which landscaping is currently allowed to grow into.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,643 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111392635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73-1300 Hiolani Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% greater than in Kailua Kona, and 94.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kailua Kona.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 73-4391 Nehiwa St Kailua Kona, HI$557K221,632
- 73-1299 Hiolani St Kailua Kona, HI$1.19M43.53,230
- 73-1305 Hiolani St Kailua Kona, HI$890K332,919
- 73-1297 Hiolani St Kailua Kona, HI$2.19M765,412
- 73-1288 Hiolani St Kailua Kona, HI$591K321,300
- 73-4397 Nehiwa St Kailua Kona, HI$462K321,284
- 73-1291 Hiolani St Kailua Kona, HI$700K432,659
- 73-4386 Nehiwa St Kailua Kona, HI$1.26M64.53,827
- 73-1311 Hiolani St Kailua Kona, HI$585K321,452
- 73-4390 Nehiwa St Kailua Kona, HI$411K321,300
- 73-1349 Kukuna St Kailua Kona, HI--Studio----
- 73-1349 Kukuna St Kailua Kona, HI$495K------
- 73-4403 Nehiwa St Kailua Kona, HI$535K321,284
- 73-1295 Ilau St Kailua Kona, HI$587K532,028
- 73-4386 Punawele St Kailua Kona, HI$401K32--
- 73-1288 Awakea St Kailua Kona, HI$391K321,454
- 73-1286 Awakea St Kailua Kona, HI$340K221,056
- 73-1292 Awakea St Kailua Kona, HI$353K321,176
- 73-1284 Awakea St Kailua Kona, HI$442K321,682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.