73-75 Nightingale St, BOSTON, MA 02124
Sold on 11/25/13: $323,000
- Bedrooms:9 beds
- Bathrooms:4.01 baths
- Multi Family:3,681 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $323,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks),HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks),WARRANTY \ No,
- Days on Zillow104
- Parcel #W:14 P:02017 S:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count15
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59113339
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$335,752||$319K – $359K||-$4,757||$91||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,959/mo||$1.5K – $3K/mo||+$78||$0.53||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Roxbury home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 16.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 56.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175.9% higher than in Boston, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
Neighborhood for 73-75 Nightingale Street
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 3B Boston, MA$172K31.0886
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$171K21.0933
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$171K21.0902
- 77-79 Nightingale St Boston, MA$410K93.03,225
- 61 Wales St Dorchester Center, MA$334K93.03,885
- 81-83 Nightingale St Boston, MA$297K63.03,450
- 59 Wales St Dorchester Center, MA$402K93.04,737
- 74 Nightingale St Dorchester Center, MA$397K83.03,768
- 82 Nightingale St Dorchester Center, MA$296K93.03,282
- 85-87 Nightingale St Boston, MA$474K------
- 84 Nightingale St Dorchester Center, MA$403K63.03,282
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 1B Boston, MA$173K31.0902
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 4A Boston, MA$172K21.0896
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 3A Boston, MA$172K21.0870
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 2A Boston, MA$171K21.0918
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 4B Boston, MA$171K21.0913
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 2B Boston, MA$172K21.0886
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$172K21.0886
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$124K31.0936
- 65-69 Nightingale St UNIT 1A Boston, MA$172K21.0870
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005