73-77 Mercer St#5-N, NEW YORK, NY 10012
Sold on 12/28/12: $2,575,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,744 sq ft
- Lot:5,000 sqft
- Year Built:1871
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $2,575,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesWasher/Dryer, Pre-War
- Days on Zillow345
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width50
- Parcel #04851020
- Room Count5
- # Stories6.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31497108
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,593,961||$2.05M – $3.09M||-$23,323||$1,487||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,641/mo||$3.2K – $9.8K/mo||-$235||$3.81||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 453.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 402% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 73-77 Mercer Street #5-N
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chelsea Career and Technical Education ... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.3 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.5 mi
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Emma Lazarus High (assigned) 9-11 0.6 mi
- Cascades High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Harvey Milk High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005