- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,296 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $135,639
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0003 B:0414 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58024939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-291K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 55% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|79 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$340K||5||4.5||3,340|
|65 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$165K||3||1||1,236|
|60 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,440|
|11 Susquehanna Ave West Haven, CT||$275K||3||2.5||2,219|
|58 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$162K||3||1||984|
|82 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,191|
|18 Susquehanna Ave West Haven, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,436|
|50 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$252K||4||2||1,800|
|28 Susquehanna Ave West Haven, CT||$178K||2||1||1,390|
|97 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$253K||2||2||1,512|
|Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|47 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$142K||2||1.5||907|
|54 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$158K||3||1||1,072|
|12 Delawan Ave West Haven, CT||$207K||3||1.5||1,422|
|45 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$135K||3||1||949|
|55 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$165K||2||1||1,202|
|89 Annawon Ave West Haven, CT||$426K||3||2.5||3,176|
|17 Susquehanna Ave West Haven, CT||$186K||3||2||1,322|
|22 Susquehanna Ave West Haven, CT||$210K||3||1||1,042|
|11 Delawan Ave West Haven, CT||$144K||2||1||872|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!