73 Appleton St UNIT 4, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 2 baths, 1,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1856
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,195,000
- Price/sqft: $901
- Cable Ready
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ Swimming Pool,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage,Appliances \ Vent Hood,Appliances \ Washer / Dryer Combo,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ Y,Documents On File \ Master Deed,Energy Features \ Insulated Windows,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Central Heat,Heating \ Gas,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Interior Features \ Intercom,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Brownstone,Style \ Rowhouse,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,327 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: W:04 P:00057 S:008
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59171675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73 Appleton Street UNIT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% less than in Boston, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292