- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 1,393 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $177,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 2 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:208 B:99I L:135-136
- Zillow Home ID: 57933454
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|67 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$159K||3||1||1,579|
|59 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$148K||3||1||1,224|
|70 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$255K||5||3||3,826|
|66 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$149K||2||1||1,092|
|84 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$173K||4||1.5||1,800|
|76 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$190K||4||2||2,364|
|57 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$128K||2||1||1,148|
|80 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$122K||2||1||860|
|60 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,834|
|51 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$150K||3||1||1,312|
|81 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$206K||3||2||1,946|
|56 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,772|
|84 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$235K||3||1.5||1,964|
|94 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$143K||2||2||1,176|
|47 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,322|
|16 Carpenter Hts Meriden, CT||$196K||2||7||2,307|
|44 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$180K||5||2||2,044|
|37 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$239K||4||1.5||1,826|
|40 Carpenter Ave Meriden, CT||$172K||--||2.5||2,200|
|13 Carpenter Hts Meriden, CT||$140K||3||1.5||1,376|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!