73 Dascomb Rd, Andover, MA 018104 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $345,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00136 B:00004 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56035868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73 Dascomb Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% greater than in Town of Andover, and 72.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
- 75 Dascomb Rd Andover, MA$529K42.52,400
- 65 Dascomb Rd Andover, MA$554K42.52,930
- 9 Fulton Rd Andover, MA$544K41.53,102
- 14 Fulton Rd Andover, MA$515K42.52,656
- 43 Bannister Rd Andover, MA$307K211,125
- 49 Clark Rd Andover, MA$317K211,140
- 72 Dascomb Rd Andover, MA$521K312,566
- 4 Crestwood Dr Andover, MA$456K321,728
- 77 Dascomb Rd Andover, MA$513K42.52,470
- 42 Bannister Rd Andover, MA$427K31.51,665
- 47 Clark Rd Andover, MA$430K32.51,812
- 48 Clark Rd Andover, MA$577K42.52,772
- 12 Fulton Rd Andover, MA$565K42.53,026
- 39 Bannister Rd Andover, MA$456K42.51,516
- 59 Dascomb Rd Andover, MA$427K311,986
- 7 Fulton Rd Andover, MA$486K32.52,258
- 76 Dascomb Rd Andover, MA$574K42.53,010
- 3 Crestwood Dr Andover, MA$535K433,010
- 6 Crestwood Dr Andover, MA$521K32.52,577
- 1 Bradley Rd Andover, MA$546K32.51,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.