- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
73 E 7th St, Oneida, NY 134213 beds, 1 bath, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $117,900
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 294 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 30600132101200020210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31607325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73 E 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13421 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in New York, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13421 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13421 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,182 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 72 E 6th St Oneida, NY$115K311,577
- 75 E 7th St Oneida, NY$138K211,234
- 71 E 7th St Oneida, NY$85K311,036
- 74 E 6th St Oneida, NY$134K422,663
- 70 E 6th St Oneida, NY$122K31.51,060
- 72 E 7th St Oneida, NY$128K21.51,224
- 74 E 7th St Oneida, NY$87K31.51,587
- 77 E 7th St Oneida, NY$150K31.51,710
- 74 E 7th St Oneida, NY$139K321,587
- 70 E 7th St Oneida, NY$122K111,576
- 76 E 6th St Oneida, NY$148K31.51,374
- 50 State St Oneida, NY$95K321,626
- 71 E 6th St Oneida, NY$175K32.51,584
- 76 E 7th St Oneida, NY$112K31.51,352
- 82 E 8th St Oneida, NY$127K311,092
- 73 E 6th St Oneida, NY$138K321,716
- 46 State St Oneida, NY$152K311,606
- 54 State St Oneida, NY$134K321,482
- 80 E 8th St Oneida, NY$133K31.51,118
- 84 E 8th St Oneida, NY$144K311,466
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!