73 Eastern Ave, Gloucester, MA 019305 beds, 3 baths, 2,571 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 16 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $382,500
- Price/sqft: $149
- MLS #: 71736021
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Steam / Sauna, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Granite, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,571 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0049 B:0038 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56040665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73 Eastern Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01930 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
- 51 Hartz St # 0 Gloucester, MA$438K322,500
- 51 Hartz St Gloucester, MA$517K11555
- 51 Hartz St # R Gloucester, MA$557K32.52,500
- 77 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$279K311,305
- 49 Hartz St Gloucester, MA$356K432,146
- 74 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$351K32.51,560
- 76 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$351K321,738
- 79 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$283K321,390
- 69 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$359K------
- 3 Elizabeth Rd Gloucester, MA$291K21.51,204
- 47 Hartz St Gloucester, MA$402K522,288
- 78 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$348K321,642
- 70 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$326K311,559
- 5 Elizabeth Rd Gloucester, MA$339K31.51,638
- 74 Eastern Ave # R Gloucester, MA$201K------
- 72 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$472K422,214
- 45 Hartz St Gloucester, MA$313K32.51,377
- 67 Eastern Ave Gloucester, MA$505K------
- 42 Hartz St Gloucester, MA$289K31.51,438
- 7 Elizabeth Rd Gloucester, MA$217K21572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.