- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1865
- Views: 2,711 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Was Treated, Attic \ Storage Space, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,268 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:23 B:0106 L:00002
- Zillow Home ID: 60105625
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-360K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 56.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 59.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|57 Elm St Vernon, CT||$264K||--||--||--|
|67 Elm St Vernon, CT||$277K||10||4||4,563|
|60 Elm St Vernon, CT||$174K||3||2||1,903|
|74 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$305K||--||--||--|
|50 Elm St Vernon, CT||$192K||8||4.5||2,333|
|81 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$118K||3||1||1,215|
|42 Elm St Vernon Rockville, CT||$230K||11||4||3,300|
|37 Elm St Vernon, CT||$327K||--||--||--|
|38 Elm St Vernon, CT||$242K||Studio||4||3,438|
|68 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$251K||5||3||3,704|
|1 Ellington Ave Vernon, CT||$570K||12||8||13,310|
|32 Elm St APT A1 Vernon Rockville, CT||$131K||2||1||800|
|32 Elm St APT B2 Vernon Rockville, CT||$133K||2||1||825|
|32 Elm St APT B1 Vernon Rockville, CT||$136K||2||1||825|
|30 Elm St Vernon Rockville, CT||$168K||3||2||1,350|
|45 Park St Vernon, CT||$222K||5||3||3,048|
|30 Elm St # B-1 Vernon, CT||$153K||3||2||1,200|
|28 Elm St Vernon Rockville, CT||$133K||2||1||700|
|6 N Park St Vernon, CT||$193K||3||2||2,049|
|8 N Park St Vernon, CT||$191K||4||2||2,607|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!