- Lot: 10,798 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 640 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $241
- MLS #: 08899758
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 255 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 504 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ S (South), Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Basement \ Partially Finished, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Family Room Level \ Lower, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Assessment Includes \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Other, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Area Amenities \ Pool, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Age \ 41-50 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Other, Exterior Property Features \ Brick Paver Patio, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Lower, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ Split Level w\ Sub, Garage Type \ Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0831213019
- Zillow Home ID: 4551005
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $237-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60565 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Naperville as a whole. Among 60565 homes, this home is 8.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 78.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Naperville, and 82.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
|77 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$277K||--||2.5||1,248|
|69 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$300K||3||2.1||1,976|
|64 Drendel Ln Naperville, IL||$292K||--||2.5||1,836|
|68 Drendel Ln Naperville, IL||$275K||--||1.5||1,232|
|60 Drendel Ln Naperville, IL||$322K||--||2.5||2,138|
|81 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$405K||--||3.5||3,144|
|72 Drendel Ln Naperville, IL||$313K||3||3||1,956|
|72 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$292K||--||2||1,975|
|76 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$294K||--||2||1,966|
|61 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$307K||--||3||2,177|
|68 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$322K||--||2.5||2,168|
|80 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$301K||--||2.5||2,072|
|76 Drendel Ln Naperville, IL||$358K||4||3||2,349|
|56 Drendel Ln Naperville, IL||$299K||--||2.5||2,016|
|64 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$314K||4||3.5||2,105|
|85 Flicker Ct Naperville, IL||$390K||4||2.5||2,708|
|75 Foxcroft Rd Naperville, IL||$258K||--||2||1,249|
|65 Drendel Ln Naperville, IL||$309K||--||2||1,414|
|61 Drendel Ln Naperville, IL||$334K||--||2.5||2,206|
|73 Foxcroft Rd Naperville, IL||$318K||--||2.5||2,420|
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!