A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,948 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $234
- Parking: 6 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 876 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:00019 B:00119
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57628435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01534 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Northbridge as a whole. Among 01534 homes, this home is valued 22.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.6% greater than in Northbridge, and 64.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01534 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Northbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01534 home values.
|87 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$282K||3||2.5||1,512|
|63 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$220K||3||1.5||1,104|
|52 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$204K||3||1||912|
|103 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$369K||3||3||2,240|
|43 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$213K||3||1||1,092|
|32 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$208K||3||1.5||1,056|
|294 Sutton St Northbridge, MA||$319K||3||2.5||1,757|
|15 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$302K||3||1.5||2,366|
|314 Sutton St Northbridge, MA||$232K||4||1.5||1,731|
|302 Sutton St Northbridge, MA||$211K||2||1||1,064|
|4 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$215K||3||2||1,074|
|282 Sutton St Northbridge, MA||$208K||3||1||1,427|
|80 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$216K||3||1||1,170|
|9 Gendron St Northbridge, MA||$217K||3||2||1,050|
|335 Sutton St Northbridge, MA||$216K||3||1||1,044|
|309 Sutton St Northbridge, MA||$218K||3||1||1,104|
|555 Cooper Rd Northbridge, MA||$208K||3||1||960|
|325 Sutton St Northbridge, MA||$211K||3||1||960|
|35 Smith St Northbridge, MA||$281K||4||2||2,424|
|346 Sutton St Northbridge, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,107|
Nearby Schools in Northbridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
2-4 & ungraded2.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.