- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 3,613 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $395,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,438 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0191 B:0036 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56045931
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 25% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|75 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$580K||3||2.5||2,598|
|71 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$438K||4||2||1,743|
|6 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$499K||3||2||2,015|
|8 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,197|
|77 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$357K||3||2||1,040|
|69 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$395K||3||2.5||1,176|
|4 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$373K||2||1||1,161|
|10 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$484K||3||2||1,884|
|67 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$439K||3||2||1,823|
|9 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$545K||3||3||2,240|
|1 Tower Rd Gloucester, MA||$439K||3||2.5||1,748|
|12 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$809K||5||3||4,434|
|78 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$2.23M||4||4.5||3,394|
|3 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$566K||4||3||2,424|
|13 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$736K||3||2.5||3,037|
|83 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$463K||3||1.5||1,125|
|65 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$585K||3||2.5||2,746|
|70 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$1.5M||1||2.5||1,474|
|5 Castle Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$582K||3||3.5||2,296|
|66 Hesperus Ave Gloucester, MA||$3.77M||4||3.5||4,777|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
K-5 & ungraded2.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!