73 Marlborough Ter, Fairfield, CT 068254 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Other finishings include a charming wrap-around porch, a 2-car detached garage with ample attic storage, a new high efficiency furnace, gas heat and central air cooling.
Close proximity to the Meritt Parkway / I95 / Metro North Rail (Fairfield Metro Station) - great commuter location. Perfect for a young family!
Rent this house for 1yr at $2800/mth and lock-in an option to purchase the house with a credit towards purchase of $10,000.
Call Mary at 203-384-2125 / 203-556-8139 to set up an appointment.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109773572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73 Marlborough Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.1% higher than in Fairfield, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06825 home values.
- 133 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$366K31.51,459
- 121 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$333K421,267
- 120 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$327K31.51,092
- 132 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$198K411,100
- 110 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$321K311,040
- 147 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$317K311,056
- 105 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$372K432,397
- 96 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$341K321,666
- 78 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$375K321,484
- 98 Berkley Rd Fairfield, CT$214K21865
- 95 Old Stratfield Rd Fairfield, CT$236K311,139
- 137 Old Stratfield Rd Fairfield, CT$326K411,142
- 86 Berkley Rd Fairfield, CT$217K31969
- 112 Berkley Rd Fairfield, CT$219K21865
- 126 Berkley Rd Fairfield, CT$298K31925
- 167 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$534K42.52,159
- 52 Berkley Rd Fairfield, CT$304K31.51,073
- 145 Old Stratfield Rd Fairfield, CT$345K32.51,778
- 138 Berkley Rd Fairfield, CT$236K21875
- 142 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$344K31.51,267
Nearby Schools in Fairfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292