73 Middlesex St, Millis, MA 020544 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, OTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH4_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH5_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:007 B:0000012
- Zillow Home ID: 57462031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73 Middlesex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Millis, and 71.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Millis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02054 home values.
- 77 Middlesex St Millis, MA$422K322,064
- 80 Middlesex St Millis, MA$335K41.51,696
- 82 Middlesex St Millis, MA$336K41.51,728
- 83 Middlesex St Millis, MA$396K31.51,492
- 84 Middlesex St Millis, MA$299K31.51,488
- 86 Middlesex St Millis, MA$335K22.51,685
- 88 Middlesex St Millis, MA$418K421,916
- 278 Ridge St Millis, MA$377K321,730
- 274 Ridge St Millis, MA$453K332,304
- 91 Middlesex St Millis, MA$451K432,268
- 60 Middlesex St Millis, MA$492K42.52,224
- 92 Middlesex St Millis, MA$534K42.53,047
- 276 Ridge St Millis, MA$467K322,688
- 275 Ridge St Millis, MA$393K422,024
- 277 Ridge St Millis, MA$403K321,987
- 56 Middlesex St Millis, MA$356K32.51,711
- 94 Middlesex St Millis, MA$421K42.52,112
- 279 Ridge St Millis, MA$407K312,112
- 280 Ridge St Millis, MA$471K31.52,642
- 262 Ridge St Millis, MA$432K32.51,894
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!