- Lot: 1.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1825
- Views: 3,234 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Basement \ Dirt, Basement \ Sump Pump, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Family Room Level \ 1, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Foundation \ Granite, Garage Location \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ 6+ Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Detached, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Fields, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Pasture, LotDescription \ Sloping, LotDescription \ Trail/Near Trail, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1 1/2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Roads \ Private, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Cape, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, WaterHeater \ Separate
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: NWTO M:00010 B:000010 L:000005
- Zillow Home ID: 86785932
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03858 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Newton as a whole. Among 03858 homes, this home is valued 10.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newton, and 3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03858 home values.
|64 N Main St Newton, NH||$189K||2||2||1,298|
|64A N Main St Newton, NH||$200K||2||1||1,802|
|71 N Main St Newton, NH||$226K||4||2||1,694|
|62 N Main St Newton, NH||$252K||3||2||2,273|
|2 Heath St Newton, NH||$73K||1||1||800|
|75 N Main St Newton, NH||$204K||2||1||1,715|
|66 N Main St Newton, NH||$222K||2||1||1,651|
|1 Heath St Newton, NH||$236K||3||2||1,896|
|60 N Main St Newton, NH||$219K||4||2||1,788|
|9 Heath St Newton, NH||$207K||3||1||1,024|
|77 N Main St Newton, NH||$354K||4||3||3,016|
|68 N Main St Newton, NH||$312K||2||2||2,276|
|67 N Main St Newton, NH||$305K||2||2||1,863|
|1 Jacobs Way Newton, NH||$228K||2||2||1,988|
|1 Jacobs Way # 1 Newton, NH||$228K||2||2||1,988|
|3 Jacobs Way # 3 Newton, NH||$220K||2||2||1,948|
|3 Jacobs Way Newton, NH||$220K||2||2||1,948|
|5 Jacobs Way # 5 Newton, NH||$220K||2||2||1,948|
|5 Jacobs Way Newton, NH||$220K||2||2||1,948|
|7 Jacobs Way Newton, NH||$228K||2||2||1,988|
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!