73 N Main St, Salem, NH 030796 beds, 3 baths, 2,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1967
- Last sold: Nov 1996 for $148,500
- AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,548 sqft
- Parcel #: SLEM 58-6947
- Zillow Home ID: 86834399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73 N Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03079, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salem, and 58.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
- 73 N Main St APT 2 Salem, NH$123K21850
- 73 N Main St Salem, NH$328K631,612
- 73 N Main St Salem, NH$309K631,612
- 72 N Main St Salem, NH$261K422,076
- 69 N Main St Salem, NH$225K31.51,893
- 1 Bluff St Salem, NH$232K311,612
- 3 Bluff St Salem, NH$232K311,092
- 70 N Main St Salem, NH$158K311,080
- 2 Bluff St Salem, NH$245K311,144
- 76 N Main St Salem, NH$272K432,184
- 76 N Main St Salem, NH$373K442,184
- 67 N Main St Salem, NH$160K31.51,394
- 5 Bluff Street Ext Salem, NH$317K421,632
- 5 Bluff St Salem, NH$245K311,092
- 4 Bluff St Salem, NH$305K422,960
- 68 N Main St Salem, NH$151K21788
- 9 Bluff Street Ext Salem, NH$262K421,768
- 9 Bluff Street Ext Salem, NH$325K421,632
- 77 N Main St Salem, NH$238K311,144
- 65 N Main St Salem, NH$174K311,310
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292