- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 2,227 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $480,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Humidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Other Room 2 Description \ Library, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,005 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00023 B:00130 L:00073W
- Zillow Home ID: 59016190
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06095 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Windsor as a whole. Among 06095 homes, this home is valued 158.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% less than in Windsor, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06095 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
|69 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$352K||4||3.5||2,357|
|77 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$431K||5||3||3,701|
|618 Thoreau Cir Windsor, CT||$392K||4||2.5||3,055|
|76 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$368K||4||2.5||2,776|
|80 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$396K||4||2.5||3,268|
|622 Thoreau Cir Windsor, CT||$353K||4||2.5||2,492|
|65 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$324K||3||2.5||2,193|
|426 Pike Pl Windsor, CT||$443K||4||3.5||3,959|
|81 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$398K||4||2.5||3,446|
|614 Thoreau Cir Windsor, CT||$347K||4||2.5||2,518|
|68 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$331K||4||2.5||2,340|
|84 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$396K||4||3.5||3,354|
|422 Pike Pl Windsor, CT||$392K||4||3.5||3,400|
|626 Thoreau Cir Windsor, CT||$394K||4||2.5||3,276|
|427 Pike Pl Windsor, CT||$496K||4||3||4,504|
|61 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$424K||4||4||3,034|
|85 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$358K||4||2.01||2,605|
|64 Pierce Blvd Windsor, CT||$341K||3||2.5||2,353|
|610 Thoreau Cir Windsor, CT||$438K||4||2.5||3,668|
|615 Thoreau Cir Windsor, CT||$418K||5||4||3,387|
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!