- Built in 1899
- Views: 2,536 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $798
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Rowhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02017 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59173652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $380-459K.
Market guideZillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 33.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% lower than in Boston, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!