A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1899
- Views: 2,510 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $798
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Rowhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02017 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59173652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $380-459K.
Market guideZillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 37.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% less than in Boston, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!