- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1780
- Views: 866 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $147,990
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 396 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement Access \ Interior Only, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ None, Electric \ 200 Amps, Electric \ 220 Volts, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Washer, Equipment \ Whirlpool, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Storm Windows, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Finished Floor \ Laminate, Finished Floor \ Vinyl, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ None, Foundation Type \ Mixed, Foundation Type \ Stone, Garage Desc \ Detached, Heat System \ Forced Water, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Oil, Hot Water \ Tankless, Insulation \ Unknown, Interior \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior \ Skylite, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Lot Description \ Out Building, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Golf, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Swimming, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Foyer/Hall, Rooms \ Laundry Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w/ Bath, Sewer \ Septic System, Status \ Active, Type \ Colonial, Water Supply \ Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:45 L:97
- Zillow Home ID: 65822843
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02816 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Coventry as a whole. Among 02816 homes, this home is valued 17.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02816, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% greater than in Coventry, and 3.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02816 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coventry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02816 home values.
|76 S Main St Coventry, RI||$172K||3||2.5||1,651|
|81 S Main St Coventry, RI||$261K||5||2||2,773|
|82 S Main St Coventry, RI||$194K||3||1||1,444|
|2 Wood St Coventry, RI||$202K||5||2||1,600|
|65 S Main St Coventry, RI||$220K||5||2||1,912|
|70 S Main St Coventry, RI||$124K||3||1||1,225|
|66 S Main St Coventry, RI||$169K||2||1||1,475|
|95 S Main St Coventry, RI||$222K||6||2.5||2,292|
|97 S Main St Coventry, RI||$160K||3||1.5||882|
|62 S Main St Coventry, RI||$215K||3||1||2,309|
|55 S Main St Coventry, RI||$246K||5||3||--|
|101-103 S Main St Coventry, RI||$165K||5||2||1,628|
|94 S Main St Coventry, RI||$269K||--||--||--|
|56 S Main St Coventry, RI||$224K||--||--||--|
|10 Sunapee Ct Coventry, RI||$255K||3||2||2,002|
|54 56-58 South Main St Coventry, RI||$235K||--||3.5||--|
|17 Sunapee Ct Coventry, RI||$169K||3||1.5||1,338|
|49 S Main St Coventry, RI||$167K||3||2||1,896|
|46 S Main St Coventry, RI||$214K||2||2||2,078|
|105 S Main St Coventry, RI||$116K||3||1||1,155|
Nearby Schools in Coventry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!