730 Crosby St, Akron, OH 44302Studio, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 116 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 3622669
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Heating system: Natural gas heat
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 6714839
- Zillow Home ID: 35425164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 730 Crosby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% less than in Akron, and 82.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Square home values.
- 724 Crosby St Akron, OH$124K634,644
- 267 S Portage Path Akron, OH$46K311,248
- W Exchange St Akron, OH$64K421,767
- S Portage Path Akron, OH$59K311,498
- 154 Vivian Pl Akron, OH$52K311,498
- 250 S Portage Path Akron, OH$55K321,525
- 254 S Portage Path Akron, OH$54K311,648
- 269 S Portage Path Akron, OH$67K521,733
- Crosby St Akron, OH--------
- 258 S Portage Path Akron, OH$96K31.52,052
- 262 S Portage Path Akron, OH$73K321,607
- 153 Vivian Pl Akron, OH$62K311,498
- 273 S Portage Path Akron, OH$65K421,569
- 717 Crosby St Akron, OH$77K331,878
- 769 W Exchange St Akron, OH$64K321,577
- 279 S Portage Path Akron, OH$56K311,569
- 158 Byers Ave Akron, OH$56K311,373
- 775 W Exchange St Akron, OH$59K311,747
- 712 Crosby St Akron, OH$84K321,697
- 751 W Exchange St Akron, OH$65K421,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.