730 Grace St, Bakersfield, CA 933051 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Zillow Home ID: 2109071077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 730 Grace Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Bakersfield, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bakersfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93305 home values.
- Studio, -- baths
2,230 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1949
- Studio, -- baths
- 2001 Baker St Bakersfield, CA$138K31.751,915
- 714 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$110K431,957
- 2007 Baker St Bakersfield, CA$75K211,199
- 1929 Baker St Bakersfield, CA$75K211,318
- 715 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$133K211,414
- 2011 Baker St Bakersfield, CA$83K211,212
- 716 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$120K212,080
- 1921 Baker St Bakersfield, CA$209K324,031
- 719 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$125KStudio--1,286
- 720 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$103K321,835
- 721 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$180K322,002
- 3008 Harley St Bakersfield, CA$119K321,008
- 725 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$78K211,004
- 1909 Baker St Bakersfield, CA$154K42.52,264
- 715 Bernard St Bakersfield, CA$220K213,497
- 724 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$146K112,415
- 717 Bernard St Bakersfield, CA$46K21624
- 712 Jefferson St Bakersfield, CA$105K111,476
- 731 Grace St Bakersfield, CA$166K442,601
- 1921 Baker St APT A Bakersfield, CA$127K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.