730 Main St, Roseville, CA 956785 beds, 2 baths, 2,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $306,500
- Price/sqft: $126
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,426 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 011115016000
- Zillow Home ID: 17652170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 730 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95678 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% greater than in Roseville, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 726 Main St Roseville, CA$157K211,050
- 722 Main St Roseville, CA$225K321,509
- 745 Grove St Roseville, CA$229K21982
- 725 Grove St Roseville, CA$192K311,149
- 718 Main St Roseville, CA$217K211,024
- 803 Main St Roseville, CA$237K31.51,319
- 723 Grove St Roseville, CA$224K21896
- 806 Main St Roseville, CA$154K211,096
- 107 Fremont Ave Roseville, CA$192K211,027
- 811 Main St Roseville, CA$230K311,072
- 801 Main St Roseville, CA$195K31996
- 815 Main St Roseville, CA$244K31.51,001
- 719 Grove St Roseville, CA$254K321,133
- 109 Fremont Ave Roseville, CA$213K211,216
- 712 Main St APT D Roseville, CA$132K11914
- 712 Main St APT C Roseville, CA$135K11--
- 808 Main St Roseville, CA$161K21900
- 825 1/2 Main St Roseville, CA$216K21750
- 819 Main St Roseville, CA$202K311,000
- 717 Grove St Roseville, CA$225K33968
Nearby Schools in Roseville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!