730 Pierce St NE, Minneapolis, MN 554132 beds, 2 baths, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $164
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 1302924310021
- Zillow Home ID: 1812611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 730 Pierce St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55413 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% lower than in Minneapolis, and 256.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 55413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55413 home values.
- 724 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$196K41.51,700
- 734 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN--212,212
- 722 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$165K21.51,464
- 736 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$169K21864
- 718 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$173K211,476
- 740 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN--221,546
- 520 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$183K211,200
- 1521 Marshall St NE # 2 Minneapolis, MN$146K211,250
- 714 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$190K331,080
- 744 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$188K421,800
- 731 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$181K221,488
- 710 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$89K221,106
- 748 Pierce St NE Minneapolis, MN$148K22890
- 725 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN--211,000
- 735 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$252K422,374
- 723 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$246K422,472
- 739 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$167K321,444
- 706 Pierce St NE # 2 Minneapolis, MN$143K311,027
- 717 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$179K41.51,882
- 743 Fillmore St NE Minneapolis, MN$172K211,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.