730 Pingree St, Detroit, MI 482023 beds, 1 bath, 2,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $2
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,590 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 04002137
- Zillow Home ID: 88258256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 730 Pingree Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% less than in Detroit, and 431.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48202 home values.
- 720 Pingree St Detroit, MI$104K--42,356
- 740 Pingree St Detroit, MI$35K--11,457
- 750 Pingree St Detroit, MI$88K--21,986
- 708 Pingree St Detroit, MI$146K--26,111
- 719 Blaine St Detroit, MI$41K--22,718
- 729 Blaine St Detroit, MI--------
- 741 Pingree St Detroit, MI$104K--1.51,992
- 731 Pingree St Detroit, MI$36K--11,692
- 8620 3rd St Detroit, MI$76K------
- 707 Blaine St Detroit, MI$152K--28,375
- 698 Pingree St Detroit, MI$85K443,965
- 729 Pingree St Detroit, MI$31K--11,691
- 751 Pingree St Detroit, MI$98K--23,284
- 699 Blaine St Detroit, MI$79K--22,162
- 711 Pingree St Detroit, MI$71K--11,466
- 721 Pingree St Detroit, MI$96K--1.52,016
- 749 Blaine St Detroit, MI$30K442,730
- 695 Blaine St Detroit, MI$57K--11,489
- 8538 3rd St Detroit, MI$33K--11,244
- 688 Pingree St Detroit, MI$36K--11,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292