730 Polk Blvd, Des Moines, IA 503124 beds, 4 baths, 2,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
? Over 3100 finished square feet.
? Hardwood floors throughout.
? Kitchen features silestone counters and commercial-grade stainless steel appliances, including a six-burner Jade 36 stove, refrigerator and dishwasher by Jenn-Air, black Blanco Silgranit luxury sink and designer faucet. A chef?s dream!
? Living room features unique original rounded corners, built-in bookshelves, floor-to-ceiling windows on front and side, and a huge marble wood-burning fireplace. Newly painted and remodeled with additional and updated lighting.
? All bathrooms recently professionally remodeled with designer fixtures and materials.
? Family theater in basement with 2nd fireplace.
? Laundry room with designer Electrolux HE Washer and Dryer; laundry chute from master bedroom.
? Oak paneled den/bedroom with wainscoting.
? Recently remodeled master bedroom and bathroom with top-of-the-line appointments; including in-wall surround sound, built-in desk, his & hers California closets, Italian glass tile, heated slate tile floors, huge spa tub, walk-in dual-glass-door shower with Kohler 6- head shower.
? Finished third floor includes additional bedroom, ¾ bathroom, and cedar closet. Perfect for providing teenagers or adult guests with additional privacy and comfort.
? New cordless window treatments in two 2nd floor bedrooms.
? Many storage areas throughout home.
? Beautiful landscaping on prime corner lot (Polk Blvd. and Pleasant St.), featuring bridal veil bushes around front perimeter, perennial plants and flowers, and a large fenced in back yard perfect for kids or pets.
? LeafGuard gutters recently installed around entire house.
? Four raised garden beds in back yard, with established strawberry patch and raspberry bushes.
? Tree fort with slide.
? ?Parents? balcony? off master bedroom suite overlooks fenced-in back yard.
? New backyard porch (featuring Trex decking material), concrete patio, and 3-season porch improvements by Des Moines? prestigious Monarch Renovations. Great for entertaining!
? Many stunning mature trees, including evergreen, sycamore, ash, and magnolia trees, and lilac bushes.
? Attached garage and plentiful street parking on both Polk and Pleasant. Easy access for guests.
? Within the highly sought-after of Hubbell Elementary School?Iowa?s first International Baccalaureate school?an easy walk away!
? Within walking distance of the vibrant restaurants, galleries, and entertainment of the Ingersoll Ave. corridor, minutes from Friedrich?s Coffee, La Mie Bakery and The Des Moines Cheese Shop!
? Easy and fast I-235 access at 42nd Street places you anywhere in the greater Des Moines area fast. 5 minutes from Downtown attractions like the Civic Center or Wells Fargo Arena; 10 minutes to the airport; and 15 minutes to the Jordan Creek area.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 132 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 433894
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 330 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,578 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 09003470000000
- Zillow Home ID: 794906
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 730 Polk Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waterbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.3% less than in Des Moines, and 58.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waterbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waterbury home values.
- 726 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA$219K31.51,896
- 722 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA$215K322,246
- 4714 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA$226K331,780
- 4715 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA$143K21.51,285
- 718 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA$123K21846
- 4718 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA--------
- 712 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA$148K311,655
- 4719 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA$259K633,125
- 4718 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA$209K421,697
- 4724 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA$225K31.51,902
- 706 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA$130K211,036
- 4801 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA$189K41.51,918
- 4735 Harwood Dr Des Moines, IA$214K311,826
- 702 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA$258K62.52,668
- 4804 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA$164K31.51,700
- 4745 Harwood Dr Des Moines, IA$185K41.52,484
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292