- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
730 Sarbonne Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900779 beds, 14 baths, 19,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $23,500,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 12 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 13.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 19,485 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 305
- Parcel #: 4370001015
- Zillow Home ID: 95589204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 730 Sarbonne Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bel Air market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% lower than in Los Angeles, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bel Air home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bel Air home values.
- 10770 Chalon Rd Los Angeles, CA$4.96M563,069
- 738 Sarbonne Rd Los Angeles, CA$6.43M667,208
- 737 Sarbonne Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.88M678,122
- 824 Stradella Rd Los Angeles, CA$10.9M787,692
- 755 Stradella Rd Los Angeles, CA$13.6M676,877
- 10750 Chalon Rd Los Angeles, CA$4.06M443,768
- 700 Sarbonne Rd Los Angeles, CA$5.89M755,618
- 10745 Chalon Rd Los Angeles, CA$9.15M676,760
- 844 Stradella Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.09M445,799
- 10772 Chalon Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.16M689,468
- 800 Stradella Rd Los Angeles, CA$5.16M------
- 721 Dolo Way Los Angeles, CA$11.9M57.57,668
- 10790 Chalon Rd Los Angeles, CA$5.4M455,115
- 750 Sarbonne Rd Los Angeles, CA$6.13M665,952
- 10746 Chalon Rd Los Angeles, CA$3.66M442,653
- 833 Stradella Rd Los Angeles, CA--432,340
- 815 Stradella Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.7M33.52,645
- 821 Stradella Rd Los Angeles, CA$4.07M342,737
- 846 Stradella Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.61M756,136
- 10778 Chalon Rd Los Angeles, CA$18.8M6912,435
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.