7300 Prince Dr, Dublin, CA 945683 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $650,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 941 019800200
- Zillow Home ID: 25065221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7300 Prince Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94568 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Dublin, and 47.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94568 home values.
- 7286 Prince Dr Dublin, CA$606K421,491
- 6865 Hyde Ct Dublin, CA$606K321,437
- 6853 Hyde Ct Dublin, CA$620K421,638
- 7268 Prince Dr Dublin, CA$559K321,276
- 6930 Post Rd Dublin, CA$600K421,437
- 7281 Prince Dr Dublin, CA$541K321,276
- 7295 Prince Dr Dublin, CA$644K52.51,867
- 6922 Post Rd Dublin, CA$619K421,638
- 6938 Post Rd Dublin, CA$672K52.51,867
- 7265 Prince Dr Dublin, CA$582K321,276
- 6914 Post Rd Dublin, CA$624K52.51,867
- 6841 Hyde Ct Dublin, CA$561K321,276
- 7301 Prince Dr Dublin, CA$619K52.51,867
- 7250 Prince Dr Dublin, CA$629K421,684
- 6946 Post Rd Dublin, CA$623K52.51,867
- 7251 Prince Dr Dublin, CA$635K421,638
- 6906 Post Rd Dublin, CA$577K421,638
- 6864 Hyde Ct Dublin, CA$604K421,638
- 6848 Amador Valley Blvd Dublin, CA$579K321,276
- 6829 Hyde Ct Dublin, CA$628K421,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.