7300 Sheffingdell Dr, Charlotte, NC 282263 beds, 3 baths, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Kitchen cabinets updated in 2007, countertops 2009. 12X 24 patio leading to deck 2010. Beautiful landscaping on a wooded 1/2 acre lot. New neighborhood of 3/4 million $ homes being built across the street and million $ homesbehind. The value can only go up. Quiet neighborhood.
Walking distance to Olde Providence Elementary and Recreation Fields. One mile to Colony Place where you will find great shopping and dining. Quiet and secluded but within minutes to South Park, Stonecrest and the Arboretum.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $178,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- New roof June 2009, Exterior Painted October 2009, New ac/heat pump in 2011.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21129312
- Zillow Home ID: 6296517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7300 Sheffingdell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wessex Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% lower than in Charlotte, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wessex Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wessex Square home values.
- 7232 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$244K32.52,112
- 7306 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$203K321,575
- Windyrush Rd Charlotte, NC$394K332,899
- 7314 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$275K322,536
- Windyrush Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 7224 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$263K32.52,184
- Chiswick Ct Charlotte, NC--------
- 7329 Edenbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$454K43.53,703
- 4212 Jasmin May Dr Charlotte, NC$315K533,500
- 7239 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$236K43--
- 7235 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$853K64.56,031
- 4216 Jasmin May Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 7325 Edenbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$458K433,000
- 3606 Chiswick Ct Charlotte, NC$205K321,809
- 4225 Jasmin May Dr Charlotte, NC$423K433,888
- 7303 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$224K43--
- 3600 Chiswick Ct Charlotte, NC$212K32.51,820
- 7227 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$853K656,141
- 7305 Sheffingdell Dr Charlotte, NC$456K433,341
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292