- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7300 W Stetson Pl APT 46, Denver, CO 801233 beds, 3 baths, 4,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,650 sqft
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $382,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Finished basement, 2244 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 563 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,450 sqft
- Parcel #: 0911109013000
- Zillow Home ID: 13432316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 46
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Denver, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marston home values.
- 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 45 Denver, CO$444K233,362
- 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 45 Denver, CO$297K233,818
- 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 44 Denver, CO$410K12.52,092
- 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 43 Denver, CO$410K12.51,780
- 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 42 Denver, CO$418K12.51,932
- 7382 W Stanford Ave Littleton, CO$475K42.52,381
- 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 41 Denver, CO$412K12.52,092
- 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 43 Denver, CO$393K233,050
- 7300 W Stetson Pl APT 43 Denver, CO$389K223,050
- 7400 W Radcliff Ave Littleton, CO$577K42.253,849
- 7270 W Stetson Pl APT 40 Denver, CO$411K132,092
- 7300 W Radcliff Ave Littleton, CO$434K41.751,851
- 7270 W Stetson Pl APT 39 Denver, CO$408K12.51,780
- 7332 W Stanford Ave Littleton, CO$422K41.752,520
- 7480 W Radcliff Ave Littleton, CO$533K333,163
- 7270 W Stetson Pl APT 38 Denver, CO$453K32.53,400
- 7270 W Stetson Pl APT 37 Denver, CO$384K12.51,780
- 7290 W Radcliff Ave Littleton, CO$404K31.751,643
- 7270 W Stetson Pl APT 36 Denver, CO$349K12.51,957
- 7520 W Radcliff Ave Littleton, CO$416K432,278
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.