7302 Laura Ct, San Diego, CA 921203 beds, 2 baths, 1,239 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,204 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $437,000
- Price/sqft: $353
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,239 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6725003700
- Zillow Home ID: 17194704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7302 Laura Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allied Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in San Diego, and 20.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allied Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allied Gardens home values.
- 7310 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$455K321,239
- 5388 Laura St San Diego, CA$461K321,239
- 7298 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$486K321,675
- 7324 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$463K321,239
- 7354 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$489K421,603
- 5376 Laura St San Diego, CA$472K421,369
- 7301 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$653K421,801
- 7309 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$514K421,603
- 7364 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$468K321,239
- 7299 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$587K321,833
- 7284 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$488K421,603
- 7317 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$545K421,801
- 7325 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$539K321,787
- 5362 Laura St San Diego, CA$475K421,486
- 5375 Laura St San Diego, CA$484K421,603
- 7285 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$507K421,369
- 7325 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$558K421,787
- 7270 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$471K421,369
- 7374 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$476K421,369
- 7349 Laura Ct San Diego, CA$460K321,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!