- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $255
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Complex Feature \ Guarded Entry, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Gemini/Twin Home, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Chaparral High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Roofing \ Concrete, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Scottsdale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Unit Style \ One Common Wall, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,036 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17429211
- Zillow Home ID: 7859948
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Scottsdale home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Scottsdale as a whole. Among South Scottsdale homes, this home is valued 118.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 60.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Scottsdale, and 41.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Scottsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Scottsdale home values.
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!