7304 Shadow Wood Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462544 beds, 3 baths, 2,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 531 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,545 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 490510116065000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1198688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7304 Shadow Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.5% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5309 Shadow Wood Ct Indianapolis, IN$322K423,552
- 5303 Shadow Wood Ct Indianapolis, IN$310K31.52,660
- 7301 Shadow Wood Dr Indianapolis, IN$312K42.53,578
- 7307 Shadow Wood Dr Indianapolis, IN$241K432,704
- 5315 Shadow Wood Ct Indianapolis, IN$209K32.52,109
- 7317 Shadow Wood Dr Indianapolis, IN$234K31.52,514
- 5312 Shadow Wood Ct Indianapolis, IN$190K321,833
- 5318 Shadow Wood Ct Indianapolis, IN$237K41.52,604
- 5304 Shadow Wood Ct Indianapolis, IN$231K432,404
- 5360 Reed Rd Indianapolis, IN$368K323,368
- 7321 Shadow Wood Dr Indianapolis, IN$251K333,446
- 7302 Wood Stream Dr Indianapolis, IN$272K42.53,217
- 7408 Shadow Wood Dr Indianapolis, IN$223K332,363
- 7401 Shadow Wood Dr Indianapolis, IN$222K332,111
- 7308 Wood Stream Dr Indianapolis, IN$246K41.53,153
- 5225 Wiltonwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$248K31.52,596
- 7314 Wood Stream Dr Indianapolis, IN$238K322,916
- 5429 White Willow Ct Indianapolis, IN$167K32.51,717
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.