731 Madison St, Brooklyn, NY 112216 beds, 2 baths, 3,639 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,916 sqft
- Built in 1899
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,639 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110823839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 731 Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bedford Stuyvesant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1550% higher than in New York, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bedford Stuyvesant home values.
- 731 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$785K311,000
- 729 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$751K633,000
- 727 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$679K632,001
- Madison St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 733 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$751K52.53,780
- 118 Patchen Ave Brooklyn, NY$917K522,040
- 725 Madison St # A Brooklyn, NY$761K632,001
- 120 Patchen Ave Brooklyn, NY$836K732,040
- 116A Patchen Ave Brooklyn, NY$847K----2,430
- 116 Patchen Ave Brooklyn, NY$918K----1,944
- 122 Patchen Ave Brooklyn, NY$666K----3,256
- 120 Patchen Ave Brooklyn, NY$650K52--
- 195 Willoughby Ave APT 407 Brooklyn, NY$767K----2,001
- 114 Patchen Ave # A Brooklyn, NY$882K----1,944
- 728 Monroe St Brooklyn, NY$1.04M313,600
- 114 Patchen Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.11M----2,372
- 726 Monroe St Brooklyn, NY$861K722,400
- 723 Madison St Brooklyn, NY--222,001
- 112 Patchen Ave Brooklyn, NY$971K----2,592
- 723 Madison St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$654K53.51,667
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292