- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
731 W St Johns Pl, Addison, IL 601013 beds, 3 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Highly desirable, newer, high-end brick townhome community with only 42 units situated across from golf course and wetland nature preserve. Conveniently located under 2 miles from I-355 for easy access to all metropolitan Chicago destinations and interstate highways!
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $318,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial, Water
- PRIVATE, SERENE, EXPANSIVE, END UNIT OVERLOOKING WETLAND NATURE PRESERVE, 1ST FLOOR RANCH BUILT 2001
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0329203058
- Zillow Home ID: 55494105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 731 W St Johns Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Addison, and 136.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60101 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Addison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60101 home values.
- 751 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$190K33--
- 727 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$209K--2.51,780
- 723 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$208K--2.51,780
- 737 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$335K443,200
- 719 W St Johns Pl # 0 Addison, IL$191K32.51,800
- 719 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$231K332,231
- 741 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$205K--21,557
- 760 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$211K--2.51,780
- 764 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$249K--2.52,242
- 726 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$255K--32,231
- 745 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$316K442,742
- 722 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$210K--2.51,780
- 768 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$247K--32,231
- 713 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$204K541,557
- 718 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$236K32.05--
- 749 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$251K--32,231
- 709 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$252K--2.52,242
- 757 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$262K--32,231
- 712 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$201K--21,557
- 751 W St Johns Pl Addison, IL$215K32.51,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!