731 W Swoope Ave, Winter Park, FL 327892 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 062230121203110
- Zillow Home ID: 46068426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 731 W Swoope Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% less than in Winter Park, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 721 W Swoope Ave Winter Park, FL$133K21962
- 730 Dunbar St Winter Park, FL$81K21850
- 720 Dunbar St Winter Park, FL$89K211,004
- 707 W Swoope Ave Winter Park, FL$129K21754
- 730 W Swoope Ave Winter Park, FL$311K532,132
- 710 Dunbar St Winter Park, FL$78K21850
- 720 W Swoope Ave Winter Park, FL$163K321,700
- 541 N Capen Ave Winter Park, FL$90K321,251
- 710 W Swoope Ave Winter Park, FL$87K31960
- 690 Dunbar St Winter Park, FL$78K21850
- 531 N Capen Ave Winter Park, FL$195K221,135
- 731 Dunbar St Winter Park, FL$87K21754
- 690 W Swoope Ave Winter Park, FL$100K211,114
- 721 Dunbar St Winter Park, FL$157K221,018
- 731 Depugh St Winter Park, FL$156K421,824
- 677 W Swoope Ave Winter Park, FL$79K21850
- 521 N Capen Ave Winter Park, FL$98K211,026
- 721 Depugh St Winter Park, FL$111K311,130
- 707 Dunbar St Winter Park, FL$88K21750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.