- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 73 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,074 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $148
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $187,100
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: O5353352
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: Park
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Architectural Style \ Townhouse, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Location \ Level, Pool Type \ In Ground, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Roof \ Tile, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Other Fees Term \ Quarterly, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Garage Features \ Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,984 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252327432001480
- Zillow Home ID: 99754286
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $266-359K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 30.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|7314 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$282K||3||2.5||1,720|
|7306 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$255K||3||2.5||2,034|
|7318 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$249K||3||2.5||1,984|
|7322 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$225K||3||2.5||1,720|
|7302 Brightland St Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|7326 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$249K||3||2.5||1,984|
|7330 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$245K||3||2.5||1,977|
|7334 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$302K||3||2.5||1,883|
|7338 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$220K||3||3||1,567|
|7342 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$226K||3||2.5||1,796|
|7321 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$199K||3||2.5||1,464|
|7346 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$207K||3||2.5||1,567|
|7313 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$188K||2||2.5||1,340|
|7317 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$190K||2||2.5||1,360|
|7309 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$195K||3||2.5||1,464|
|7301 Brightland St Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|7305 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$201K||3||2.5||1,510|
|7325 Brightland St Windermere, FL||$205K||3||2.5||1,516|
|Brightland St Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|7329 Brightland St Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!