7311 Old Nashville Rd, Fairview, TN 370623 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $172,500
- Price/sqft: $61
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 960 sqft
- Office area used as office - could be rented as an apartment.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 042F A 00100 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42622965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7311 Old Nashville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Fairview, and 17% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37062 home values.
- 7312 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$194K--11,776
- 7315 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$266K322,309
- 7316 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$259K--31,702
- 7310 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$220K--1.51,854
- 7307 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$272K--22,700
- 7319 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$151K--1.51,375
- 7103 Aggie Hamilton Ln Fairview, TN$231K--3.52,016
- 7107 Rusty Dr Fairview, TN$137K--11,375
- 7317 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN--Studio----
- 7320 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$147K31.51,324
- 7218 Rosemary Ct Fairview, TN$124K--21,018
- 7320 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$138K32.51,332
- 7320 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$139K32.51,324
- Rosemary Ct Fairview, TN--------
- 7109 Rusty Dr Fairview, TN$161K--11,424
- 7403 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$179K321,736
- 7212 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$136K----1,440
- 7210 Rosemary Ct Fairview, TN$123K21.51,050
- 7306 Old Nashville Rd Fairview, TN$165K--1.51,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.