This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
- Lot: 4,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 984 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $103,150
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating system: Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Management - Broker, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Rent Payable \ Property Manager, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Paid By \ Landlord, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Window Coverings \ Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Parcel #: 30001866
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 81998177
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $147-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts Laveen home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Laveen homes, this home is valued 2.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.8% higher than in Phoenix, and 340% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
|7315 W Magdalena Ln Laveen, AZ||$175K||4||2.5||1,905|
|7307 W Magdalena Ln Laveen, AZ||$171K||4||2||1,666|
|7319 W Magdalena Ln Laveen, AZ||$176K||4||--||1,905|
|7303 W Magdalena Ln Laveen, AZ||$176K||4||3||1,905|
|7323 W Magdalena Ln Laveen, AZ||$167K||4||2||1,666|
|8133 S 73rd Dr Laveen, AZ||$173K||4||2||1,666|
|7327 W Magdalena Ln Laveen, AZ||$173K||4||2||1,666|
|8132 S 73rd Dr Laveen, AZ||$180K||4||2.5||1,905|
|8129 S 73rd Dr Laveen, AZ||$170K||4||2||1,666|
|7331 W Magdalena Ln Laveen, AZ||$174K||4||2||1,905|
|8130 S 71st Ave Laveen, AZ||$113K||--||--||1,640|
|8134 S 71st Ave Laveen, AZ||$109K||--||--||1,640|
|8126 S 71st Ave Laveen, AZ||$113K||--||--||1,640|
|8204 S 71st Ave Laveen, AZ||$100K||--||--||1,260|
|8122 S 71st Ave Laveen, AZ||$131K||--||--||2,261|
|8128 S 73rd Dr Laveen, AZ||$133K||--||--||1,340|
|8125 S 73rd Dr Laveen, AZ||$175K||--||--||1,905|
|8208 S 71st Ave Laveen, AZ||$124K||--||--||2,261|
|8207 S 73rd Ln Laveen, AZ||$169K||4||2||1,666|
|7056 W Gary Way Laveen, AZ||$125K||--||--||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!