This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* It belongs to El Camino High School District, Pomelo, Hale, and Chaminade - award winning schools.
* It has lots of light, large closets in all bedrooms, wood floors and beautiful tile throughout the home.
* The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, double oven, granite counter top, tile floor, huge pantry, and recessed lighting.
* The living room has dimmable recessed lights, large window and nice modern fireplace.
* The formal dining room has a modern chandelier and a big window overlooking the garden.
* The family room has recessed lights, windows, modern fan.
* The breakfast nook has dimmable recessed lights and sliding doors to outside.
* The master bedroom has its own bathroom with dual sinks, walk in closet, wood floors, modern fan, and large plantation shutters to the garden.
* The bedrooms all have wood floor, huge closets, big windows, and modern fans.
* 2 main bathrooms have duel sinks, and 3rd guest bath one sink.
* The backyard is completely enclosed and private, manicured with a big grassy area, trees (magnolia, lemon, etc.)and flowers.
There is also a dog run.
* The attached garage is a 2-car garage with remote controls and some closet space.
* There is a washer & dryer hookups available.
* The neighborhood is serene, with lots of parks & hiking trails, close to Warner Center, both the Topanga and Fallbrook Malls, near award winning schools, lots of restaurants, close to freeways.
* This is simply a great house to enjoy.
* Minimum lease is 1 year. 1st month + security deposit 1.5 months.
* Some dog breeds of any size okay. Cats okay.
CALL ALLY TO SEE THE HOME (818) 371-2596
(Owner has Real Estate License)
Peaceful and quiet, well kept. Near malls, several pretty parks, hiking trails, restaurants, award winning schools, etc.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- The house is available starting from December 22, 2013
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2112006728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Hills home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among West Hills homes, this home is valued 3.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hills home values.
|7312 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$767K||4||3||2,300|
|7300 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$675K||4||3||2,274|
|7320 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$685K||4||3||2,274|
|7311 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$650K||4||2||2,208|
|23360 Sandalwood St West Hills, CA||$737K||5||3||2,682|
|7301 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$646K||4||2||2,208|
|23366 Sandalwood St West Hills, CA||$683K||4||3||2,293|
|7321 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$660K||3||2||2,046|
|23350 Sandalwood St West Hills, CA||$733K||4||3||2,713|
|7328 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$720K||5||3||2,622|
|23374 Sandalwood St West Hills, CA||$680K||4||3||2,274|
|7294 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$673K||4||2.5||2,293|
|7271 Angela Ave West Hills, CA||$662K||4||3||2,274|
|7293 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$636K||4||2||2,208|
|7331 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$725K||5||3||2,622|
|7312 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$664K||4||3||2,300|
|7272 Bernadine Ave West Hills, CA||$692K||3||2||2,046|
|7336 Cirrus Way West Hills, CA||$746K||5||3||2,610|
|23338 Sandalwood St West Hills, CA||$711K||5||3||2,622|
|23380 Sandalwood St West Hills, CA||$683K||4||3||2,274|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!