7314 Scottwood Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452373 beds, 1 bath, 1,763 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $33,088
- Price/sqft: $19
- Parking: On street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,763 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1170A07028600
- Zillow Home ID: 34230744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7314 Scottwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roselawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% greater than in Cincinnati, and 111.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roselawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roselawn home values.
- 7308 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$92K311,640
- 7316 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$131K41.52,482
- 7320 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$57K311,817
- 7304 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$57K321,722
- 7309 Reading Rd Cincinnati, OH$42K31992
- 7326 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$99K41.52,200
- 7301 Rosecliff Dr OH--------
- 7307 Reading Rd Cincinnati, OH$149K31.52,416
- 7311 Reading Rd Cincinnati, OH$42K211,758
- 1620 Rosecliff Ave Cincinnati, OH$160K42.52,500
- 7317 Reading Rd Cincinnati, OH$62K311,556
- 7321 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$48K311,875
- 7334 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$73K31.51,552
- 7325 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$45K311,720
- 7317 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$52K311,879
- 7329 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$45K311,746
- 7311 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$56K31.51,848
- 7321 Reading Rd Cincinnati, OH$80K31.51,314
- 7333 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$44K311,714
- 7309 Scottwood Ave Cincinnati, OH$59K321,934
Nearby Schools in Cincinnati
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!