7317 Rollingridge Dr, Charlotte, NC 282114 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This fabulous two-story single family home offers over 2010 sq ft. of living space, large kitchen, formal areas, ample storage, 4 large bedrooms, incredible great room with wood burning fireplace, 2½ bathrooms, a large deck, a large private back yard with large established trees and a 2 car garage, all less than a mile from two of Charlotte?s premier private schools. Near excellent shopping, dining and entertainment. Off Sardis Road 7317 Rollingridge Drive, 28211 zip code. Approximately $12,000 of rehab needed.
The property has a lot size of 12,632 square feet and was built in 1980. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $227,668 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $221,054. 7317 Rollingridge Dr is in the Stonehaven neighborhood in Charlotte, NC. The average list price for Stonehaven is $251,818.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $103,000
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18914507
- Zillow Home ID: 6274835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7317 Rollingridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stonehaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% less than in Charlotte, and 180.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Stonehaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stonehaven home values.
- 7323 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$165K321,968
- 7311 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$199K42.52,028
- 6401 Pella Rd Charlotte, NC$279K322,033
- 6319 Pella Rd Charlotte, NC$271K32.52,430
- 7337 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$205K42.52,200
- 7320 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$192K42.52,010
- 7301 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$196K42.52,420
- 6413 Pella Rd Charlotte, NC$323K32.52,255
- 7316 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$192K42.52,028
- 7326 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$176K321,968
- 7310 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$188K42.52,096
- 7336 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$167K321,404
- 6423 Pella Rd Charlotte, NC$227K321,828
- 7345 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$190K42.52,010
- 7300 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$175K321,968
- 309 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$185K531,998
- 7340 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$195K531,943
- 301 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$154K321,404
- 162 Chevron Dr Charlotte, NC$326K53.53,171
- 317 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$174K321,600
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292