A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,372 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 16,966 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $925,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $329
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 510 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Cape Cod, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,810 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8925100440
- Zillow Home ID: 49110413
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $725-927K.
Market guideZillow predicts View Ridge home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among View Ridge homes, this home is valued 31.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In View Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% higher than in Seattle, and 37.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent View Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or View Ridge home values.
|7315 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.19M||5||2.5||3,370|
|7327 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$756K||2||1||1,760|
|7331 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$973K||3||2.5||3,350|
|7311 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.46M||2||2||1,608|
|7337 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$826K||4||2||2,340|
|5120 NE 73rd St Seattle, WA||$1.38M||5||3.5||3,170|
|7341 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.07M||3||2.75||3,050|
|7318 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.35M||4||2.5||2,760|
|7324 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$934K||3||1.1||2,610|
|7310 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.94M||5||3.5||4,910|
|7332 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.04M||6||3||2,960|
|7324 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$700K||4||2||1,950|
|7345 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$701K||3||1||1,690|
|7334 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$856K||3||2||1,930|
|7318 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$794K||4||2||2,710|
|7304 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.11M||4||3||2,990|
|7312 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.47M||5||4||3,830|
|7308 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$606K||2||2||1,660|
|7411 52nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$906K||5||3||2,830|
|7342 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.43M||4||2.5||2,450|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.