732 19th St, Niagara Falls, NY 143013 beds, 1 bath, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- includes 732 19th & 716 19th
- Construction quality: 2.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2911001440800003030000
- Zillow Home ID: 31443261
Neighborhood for 732 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.4% greater than in Niagara Falls, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
- 708 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$32K211,122
- 753 19th St Niagara Falls, NY--521,900
- 727 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$36K311,120
- 729 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$33K321,700
- 719 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$32K321,570
- 741 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$30K311,040
- 745 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$32K41928
- 749 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$36K411,370
- 751 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$41K521,880
- 766 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$49K422,414
- 757 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$39K311,748
- 768 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$33K21640
- 759 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$32K311,440
- 1809 Pine Ave Niagara Falls, NY$65K11.51,840
- 755 W Market St Niagara Falls, NY$116K31--
- 1919 Pine Ave Niagara Falls, NY$47K----2,106
- 772 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$33K421,600
- 765 19th St Niagara Falls, NY$46K622,024
- 728 20th St Niagara Falls, NY$59K321,648
- 732 20th St Niagara Falls, NY$57K41.51,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!