732 Denison St, Baltimore, MD 212292 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,219 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 2501 092
- Zillow Home ID: 36511417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 732 Denison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edmondson Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Baltimore, and 164.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edmondson Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edmondson Village home values.
- 730 Denison St Baltimore, MD$50K--1900
- 734 Denison St Baltimore, MD$49K21900
- 728 Denison St Baltimore, MD$44K21955
- 736 Denison St Baltimore, MD$51K--11,030
- 738 Denison St Baltimore, MD$77K31.5--
- 726 Denison St Baltimore, MD$44K21900
- 738 Denison St Baltimore, MD$51K31.51,030
- 724 Denison St Baltimore, MD$54K--1900
- 740 Denison St Baltimore, MD$54K--1900
- 722 Denison St Baltimore, MD$56K--1900
- 742 Denison St Baltimore, MD$51K21900
- 720 Denison St Baltimore, MD$51K2--900
- 744 Denison St Baltimore, MD$55K--1900
- 718 Denison St Baltimore, MD$44K--1900
- 746 Denison St Baltimore, MD$53K--1900
- 739 N Edgewood St Baltimore, MD$39K311,088
- 741 N Edgewood St Baltimore, MD$46K--11,088
- 743 N Edgewood St Baltimore, MD$45K--11,088
- 737 N Edgewood St Baltimore, MD$41K311,152
- 745 N Edgewood St Baltimore, MD$44K--11,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.