732 Northrup St APT 111, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 2 baths, 990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1991
- Parking: 0 space, 276 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Hardwood Floors, Designers paint, Plantation Blinds
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 29
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 26467025
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19579244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 732 Northrup Street APT 111
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% greater than in San Jose, and 32.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 732 Northrup St APT 121 San Jose, CA$411K22990
- 732 Northrup St APT 122 San Jose, CA$409K22964
- 732 Northrup St APT 123 San Jose, CA$400K22964
- 742 Northrup St APT 646 San Jose, CA$421K221,015
- 742 Northrup St APT 644 San Jose, CA$419K221,002
- 742 Northrup St APT 647 San Jose, CA$434K221,015
- 742 Northrup St APT 645 San Jose, CA$435K221,002
- 732 Northrup St APT 124 San Jose, CA$432K221,132
- 732 Northrup St APT 112 San Jose, CA$432K221,132
- 744 Northrup St APT 542 San Jose, CA$324K11717
- 744 Northrup St APT 540 San Jose, CA$321K11703
- 734 Northrup St APT 227 San Jose, CA$324K11703
- 734 Northrup St APT 225 San Jose, CA$321K11703
- 744 Northrup St APT 543 San Jose, CA$400K221,002
- 744 Northrup St APT 541 San Jose, CA$398K22988
- 725 Northrup St San Jose, CA$495K221,095
- 733 Northrup St San Jose, CA$495K221,095
- 729 Northrup St San Jose, CA$463K221,095
- 721 Northrup St San Jose, CA$535K331,450
- 734 Northrup St APT 228 San Jose, CA$397K22964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.