732 Scott, El Paso, TX 799324 beds, 2 baths, 2,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 567 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,335 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: U82399900402400
- Zillow Home ID: 66976745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 732 Scott
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% greater than in El Paso, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 732 Scott El Paso, TX$217K322,364
- 728 Scott El Paso, TX$253K432,767
- 736 Scott El Paso, TX$292K442,890
- 733 Al Smith El Paso, TX$173K321,698
- 729 Al Smith El Paso, TX$216K322,465
- 737 Al Smith El Paso, TX--------
- 740 Scott El Paso, TX$416K53.53,596
- 733 Scott El Paso, TX$216K322,101
- 737 Scott El Paso, TX$290K533,430
- 729 Scott El Paso, TX$216K122,323
- 724 Scott El Paso, TX$243K----2,882
- 724 Scott El Paso, TX$153K42.5--
- 741 Al Smith El Paso, TX$278K43.253,132
- 741 Scott El Paso, TX--------
- 725 Al Smith El Paso, TX--------
- 5728 Valley Lilac Ln El Paso, TX$230K331,978
- 725 Scott El Paso, TX$294K532,895
- 744 Scott El Paso, TX$219K322,036
- 6030 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$251K43.53,232
- 745 Al Smith El Paso, TX$223K332,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292