- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7320 E David Dr, Tucson, AZ 857303 beds, 2 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $120,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13621073A
- Zillow Home ID: 8551719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7320 E David Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85730 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 77.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% higher than in Tucson, and 141.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85730 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85730 home values.
- 7330 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$118K--21,483
- 7311 E 42nd St Tucson, AZ$137K--21,704
- 7310 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$142K--21,501
- 7321 E 42nd St Tucson, AZ$120K--21,290
- 7321 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$139K--21,662
- 7300 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$117K321,713
- 7301 E 42nd St Tucson, AZ$138K--21,700
- 7331 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$118K321,494
- 7311 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$118K321,501
- 7340 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$96K--21,493
- 7301 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$115K--21,168
- 7331 E 42nd St Tucson, AZ$131K--21,482
- 3000 S Calle Cordova Tucson, AZ$143K--21,865
- 7341 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$137K421,484
- 7312 E 42nd St Tucson, AZ$141K--21,492
- 7322 E Tamara Dr Tucson, AZ$185K--22,553
- 7322 E 42nd St Tucson, AZ$142K--21,566
- 7312 E Tamara Dr Tucson, AZ$128K321,330
- 7332 E Tamara Dr Tucson, AZ$122K421,484
- 7350 E David Dr Tucson, AZ$111K--21,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.